Support the School
Jeppe Girls is a state-aided public school, which provides an excellent alternative to independent schooling. To ensure that Jeppe Girls continues to produce young women who succeed in the fields of medicine, engineering, law, accountancy and education and are empowered to contribute to a multi-cultural South Africa, it is important that the school remains a leader in educational trends and development. This will entail continual development of new and existing facilities to keep up to date with change.
The economic realities prevailing in South Africa today mean that the school is unable to meet this challenge on its own. The subsidy from the Government now contributes only a small proportion of the school’s overall budget and the collection of school fees needed to maintain the standards of the school becomes a bigger challenge each year. Partnerships with the private sector are therefore the only solution to ensure the future survival of this wonderful institution.
Why should you invest in Jeppe High School for Girls?
- The school has performed consistently, producing well adjusted young women of a high calibre who play integral roles in business, society and their communities;
- The school has a proud academic record, celebrating a 100% pass rate for 15 years in succession, excels in Maths education and specialises in Music;
- The Jeppe family of schools is truly representative of South Africa’s multi-cultural society;
- The school is professionally run with accountable management structures by well-qualified staff and overseen by an experienced governing body;
- The school is committed to providing quality education to all members of the community, not merely those who can afford it.
What return will you see on an investment made in Jeppe High School for Girls?
- By ensuring that the school is able to maintain its commitment to excellence and endeavour, you will have a personal impact in the development of young women who are the potential change managers of the future.